Wednesday, November 4, 2009

weird KELANTAN guy...

someone missed call me yesterday.
well, actually.. he called but i missed it coz i was on my bed and i have to travel all the way down to the floor and plus, kna bkak laci lgi. so, lambat la..
then, i called that person back and i got a guy's voice. o.O
i asked him who is he and he asked me back the same question.
i told him that he's the one making calls to my cell so he should tell me.
he asked me whether i'm raja. (duhh... obviously...)
i reply to him a question. i asked him where he got my num. he said from a friend. he told me that his name is faisal and he got my num from his friend name ikram... *gulp*
so, i think hard and i remember a guy that i used to couple with last year is ikram.
i asked him, "kelantan?"
he reply, "ha'ah. kelantan."
WTF?! i got another kelantan guy? nvm then.
then, we texting each other. i found out something shocking!
guess what? he told me that he's been waiting for me. he wants me to be his gf. o.O
but i told him that i've already had someone. so, it's impossible for us to be a couple.
he asked me to break up with my bf by today. WTH is that?!
he knows me for quite a long time but i've no clue on who is he.
he said he likes me and he's been waiting.
but... i'm too lazy to continue about him. i'll make one long essay if i go on...
but i'll proceed if someone wants me to do so... :D hehe...
for sure, i'm not breaking up with saiful just because he told me to do so...
i won't do that...

No comments:

Post a Comment