Thursday, November 5, 2009

RCE's love LETTER and TEARS...

guess what... :D
last friday evening, i sent a letter to each member of RCE...
this letter is a farewell letter as i'm moving to KL by the end of this year.
they got it on monday.
they told me thier respond after reading the letter... :D (their respond touches my heart)

ruzai told me that she cried after reading it. i asked her why everyone seems to be crying after read the letter? she told me that i should read again the letter and i will understand why.

unnie told me that she cried after reading the letter but the tears won't fall down. it stuck there in the eyes.

didy said she didn't cry but she felt a bit touched or should i say, sad. :D

atief told me that she cried after reading it.

jelly... she didn't say anything about it coz she said she haven't receive the thing yet.

aiden... she didn't say anything even though she has received the letter.

syaira, she said that she cried. she even scolded me for making her cry... XD (mianhae..)

syahirah... well, she just got it today...

so, that's how their respond about the letter...
it's kinda sad to be apart from each one of them...
like i want to do it...
it's my mom's decision..
i can't say no just like that...
besides, we have to move bcause my dad is living there and he barely come home.
so, mum decided that we move there and stay with him...
plus, he's already old and my mother is not young anymore.
when can all of us stay as a family if we didn't move to KL?
so, i just follow what my mum said.
sorry guys... i really love you guys...
i've already think of what to give you guys as a farewell present but it may take time to finish all of it...
so, if it doesn't finish before holiday, i'll post it to you guys kay... ^^
you addresses is all safe with me...
just... promise me that you guys won't move somewhere else without informing me... (:

-Raja-


No comments:

Post a Comment