Saturday, November 28, 2009

LAST DAY OF SCHOOL...

Saturday, 28th Nov 2009, 11.07 pm

Listening to: theme of friendship (i don't know from which anime.. my apology.. :D)

i was actually being forced by one of my besties, faris amira ismail aka jelly... :D
she's tired of waiting for me to update my blog..
she said my blog is her fav... woot woot!!!
huhu... jgn jeles ye korg... XD
i'm hepi to know that... (:
anyway, here's some photos that we took on the last day of our school...
and also, the last day for me to be there.
i won't be studying there anymore... i'm moving to somewhere which is NOT-SO-COOL!!! ):
i've been there and i've seen the place...
let me tell ya... IT'S SO DAMN BORING!!! IT'S A BORING BORING BORING PLACE!!!
uwwaaaaa!!!! )': i hate it...
there's no shopping mall like QB, Gurney, Prangin, BJ, etc....
they just have warta which doesn't even close like prangin (the lowest grade of shopping mall in penang) XD
hmph... whatever... i don't give a shit... :D
btw, this blog was meant for my besties especially jelly coz she's been waiting for an update... :D






p/s: u guys may pick anyone who is single except for me of course... :D
hakhakhak!!! x de la... gurau je... kay jelly?
done this as you request it... (:

-raja-

No comments:

Post a Comment