Tuesday, November 3, 2009

HAIR CUT!!!!! XD

haha.
just got a new hair cut last sunday.
it was crazy. XD
umi asked me how short do i want to cut and i said until collar.
i also said i want to make my hair thinner coz it's so lebat!!!
she said she can make my hair thinner. so, ok la.
after that, i fucking don't know how she cut and i can feel that she's cutting the part touching my shoulder!!! =_=
aq tauuuu da yg umi potong bgi pndek!!! ):
then, i asked umi, "umi, umi potong nipis ke potong pndek??"
she said, "potong nipis la."
i knew what happened already.
when she asked whether i want to cut more or not, i said, "NNNNOOOOO!!! DA LA UMI... ANIS TAU DA PNDEK." =_=
i'm so damn pissed...
then, she asked if i want to cut more my front hair?
HELL NO!!! i said x mauuuuu.
i know it'll turn out badly if i do so. =_=
i'll try to snap a pic of my new hair when i'm ready... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment