Sunday, November 15, 2009

GSC (Grand Screen Cinema)

Sunday, 15th Nov 2009, 7.36 am

Listening to: Gourmet OST - 云岩亭的早晨 (Cloud crag pavilion morning)

Yesterday i went to QB with my sis.
we watched 'Pisau Cukur'.
the story was actually quite nice...
i like it. ^^
we were planning to watched it at 12.35 pm but unfortunately, we were a bit late.
we managed to reached there a couple of minutes before 12.35 but the line was SSSSSOOOO long and we managed to get the ticket for 2.35 pm show.
most of the people want to watched 2012.
that's the only reason why the line was long. o.O
the tickets for 2012 has been sold rapidly. it was crazy!!!
luckily we were not planning to watched it yesterday... creepy... *shrugs*
we ate McD for lunch. met some weird groupies... huh...
after that, we went to Borders. my sis is looking for a manga. it's 07-Ghost.
well, she wanted to buy it but she have to forget her intention because of lack of money.
but she still buy me TEMPTED that i wanted so much... :D
i met alisa tan. a friends of mine from primary.
i never thought that she would remember me.
when i was going up and she was going down, we look at each other.
i thought i remembered her because she looks quite familiar. (:
i smiled at her not knowing whether she recognize me or not.
but then, she smirked at me and she said my name... o.O then only i know that she is alisa!!!!
OMG!!!! at that time, i didn't wear my scarf!!! gosh... i nve thought that she could recognize me...
whatever....
anyway, after we went up, we went to play something at the arcade.
actually, my sis played. not me... i'm not into it..
then, watched the movie and went home.
people were looking at me like i'm a weirdo...
what the heck what that for??!!!
never mind, went to BJ to shift bus.
because of the bad weather, we can't go on tour in BJ. ):
so, we're home by 5 pm.
i didn't take a bath yesterday... XD
so, that's all bout yesterday.
i'm still tired actually... so, chao...

-raja-

No comments:

Post a Comment