Friday, November 6, 2009

blackout!!!!!!!! XD

Friday, 6th Nov 2009, 10.10 pm

this is my entry for tonight.
my house has been blackout since 5.45 pm i guess but i'm sure it is before 6.oo pm.
i was in my room. surfing the net. searching for foreign language classes in penang when the blackout occurs.
after that, my notebook's run out of battery.
so, i have to shut it down.
it was really really BORING!!!! my mum give me hold the baby.
he's quite heavy. sprained my hand a bit.
holding him for about almost an hour. then, went for solat maghrib.
went out to get some light. so damn bored!!!!
after that, ask for mum's permission to buat menyemak at aiden's place. :D
mum kasi and aiden also said just go there. (yay!!!! XD)
papito sends me there and meet aiden.
she haven't get herself a bath.
she said she didn't had the chance to go home.
even her school shoes was still on.
we talked a lot. me, aiden and both of her brother.
by 9.30 pm, i went home. she send me until we almost reach the gate.
people in the house keeps on calling me. so annoying. =_=
fan the baby coz it's so hot and i pity him.
at 9.43 pm, the current return... (woohhoooo!!!!! :P)
quickly run to my room and online.
chat for a while with jelly when my ym buat hal.
it suddenly went slow like the virus entering a computer. how does it feel? slow nak matikan?
mcm tu la aq rsa...
then, jelly and i fought... (acah je... :D)
she said korean Boys Over Flowers is much better than japanese.
i said japanese is much better.
then, terkeluaq la nma2 pelakon and watak dlm cite tu... bodo x bodo??? tpi, bodo kami tu la yg PALING aq SUKAAA... aq akn igt jelly... :D
so, that's all for tonight. i think i'm going to bed now...
oyasumi... ^^

-Raja-

No comments:

Post a Comment