Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday, 13th Nov 2009, 7.20 am

Listening to: Halo 3 OST - Out of Shadow

here's my entry for this morning.
i still didn't go to school. but i have my own reason... =_=
well, my brothers want to snap some photos with their friends as a memories...
they can't bring the camera to school. duhhh... they're still kids. what do expect?
so, i had my own 'MC' for today... :D
i'm gonna go to their school and take some photos. ^^
i might get the chance to take photos with the teachers... :D
the teachers used to teach me when i was in 2006. that's the last year for me.
after this, i won't be able to see them anymore. ):
some teachers are going to move out from that school.
so, maybe when i go there anytime i'm back to penang, i won't see them again.
what the hell am i thinking all this???!!!!
huh... i need to relax... =_=
so, chao... need to prepare my breakfast. i haven't eat anything this morning...

-raja-

No comments:

Post a Comment