Monday, December 20, 2010

we've made up on saturday. (: he apologize and i'm happy to accept it. there's a lot of stuff happened on that day but i wont tell about it. i dont think it's necessary. ok so, we've been together for a month now. wow. how time could pass by so fast. last night he called me before 10.30 pm. he told me not to call him because he's not feeling well. at first, i was like, oh ok. i'm fine with it. but then after a while like half an hour later, i feel the urge to call him but i cant. i miss him so much but i cant call him because he asked me not to. i tried to sleep but i cant close my eyes. idk why. so, i make myself busy but still the urge to call him is still there. at last, he called me at 11.37 pm. :D i was so happy, excited actually. i picked up and i'm glad to hear his voice. he said that he couldnt hold the urge to call me either. he missed me so badly that when he suddenly woke up and he remembered me. he said that he was like hearing my voice inside him. that's what make him call. he's not feeling well and yet he still wants to talk to me. he should have taken a rest. i should have ask him to do so but i cant take myself to tell him that. we talked until i-dont-know-what-time. xD he said that he's exhausted and he needs some sleep. so, after he hung up, i bring myself to bed and have a good night sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment