Monday, December 13, 2010

mummy got FACEBOOOOOOOOK!

ok so, my mom has created an fb account for herself with my help of course. i was talking with him on the phone last night but my mom asked me to stay by her side ALL THE TIME! so sadly, we've to ended our conversation. ): when she went to take a bath, i quickly open mine and private EVERYTHING. i seriously dont want her to add me. it's too risky. my brothers and amalina was like asking my mom to add me. i sent death glares at my brothers so that they would shut the fuck up. i feel like strangle them at that time. luckily my mom didnt at me. well, at the moment of course. there wont be any privacy if she add me. so, i'm hoping that no one would tell my mom about me. she'll kill me for sure. thank you. (: i appreciate your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment