Monday, December 27, 2010

bye-bye mood.

guess what? my mood just flies away leaving me alone with sadness. sadness doesnt help at all. all it did was borrowing me its mask and let me pretend like i'm fine. yeah, thanks sadness. (: so, he found SGGS's last year school magazine at his cousin's. yeah, i just found out recently that his cousins is actually my schoolmates except that we're in a different years. he text me and asked which class am i when i'm in form 3. i was like, why are u asking? he said that he has found our school magazine and he's looking for me. well i did asked him NOT TO search for me but then, walla! he found it. -.- there are lots of reasons why i dont want him to see me in it. the main reason is because, I LOOK HIDEOUS. then, for sure he'll make fun of it and of course i'm not happy with it. i totally hate that fugly picture. totally. but since he found me, there's nothing i can do. it's not like i or he can turn back the time. i feel like burst into tears. that was so embarrassing!oh well, alright darling, i'll prepare myself with your sarcastic words and jokes about it kay. *sigh* well, which gf/bf want their beloved ones to see them in their baddest condition right? so, i told him not to call me tonight because i know he'll talk and make fun of it. and i'm not in the mood to hear everything he wants to say about it. ok then. byeeeee. btw, i'm still wearing the mask and waiting till midnight comes so that i can let my pillow to absorb my tears and let my eyes get sepet next morning.


ok, just kidding about tears and eyes part. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment