Wednesday, December 15, 2010

got busted.

ok so this evening, i played badminton with my mom. well, the actual plan was we're going for a jog but she changed her mind at the minute. that's one thing i dislike about her. so after we played, i called him. then my mom found out and she was like, "telefon sape tu? sape telefon sape?" and i told her that i'm calling someone from penang. and she was like, "mai umi nak ckp". ok i admit that i didnt panic or what. i gave her the phone and she talked but he didnt reply. hahahahaha lucky. xD then she said, "dia dah letak dah". i put it close to my ear and i found out that he DID NOT hung up yet. -.- and so she asked me to hung up. so i hung up. i called him again just now and he was wondering why i suddenly hung up. i was like, did he heard the conversation between my mom or not? but it's ok. i dont mind at all if he talked to my mom just now. i seriously dont care. (: anyway, my mom had confirm that we're going back to penang this friday. hopefully she didnt change her mind. ok that's all. byeeeeee. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment