Wednesday, December 5, 2012

this is for inche comel saya :3

i am so adorable lah. i made a picture of myself for my inche engineer who is now having his final exams for this semester at MIAT. tapi gambar ni snap masa tengah semester satu lagi. inche engineer saya dah tengok dah dan dia sangat lah suka :D 


seeeeee comel kan comel kan? ok sumpah nak muntah baca statement sendiri haha. okay lah. ini untuk inche engineer saya yang tengah struggle sekarang ni. do your best kay sayang. and then heaven and joy for you for a month. i should have given you this picture on your birthday next month. baru special sikit kan since i won't be there to celebrate your birthday with you. anyway, thanks for holding up for me, be there for me when i need you, always love me, never give up on me and sacrifice everything for me. thank you for be with me for 1 year, 7 months, 24 days and still counting.

this is for my inche avionic maintanence engineer, 
AMIR ARIFF AZMI.

No comments:

Post a Comment