Saturday, November 13, 2010

stuff.

oh lord. nowadays i rarely update my blog. why? because i've got nothing to tell about. well, that would be because there's not too much drama here. even if there is drama, it doesn't belongs to me. so, i shouldn't butt in with it aite? my life wasn't so dramatic like how it is in penang. even if there is drama in penang about my friends that i could butt in, i wouldn't do that. not anymore because the last time i did that, we've become awkward and we didn't talk anymore and i'm not there anymore so their business is NOT my business. my function is to be their ears and mouth. i listen to them and i comment about it. that's all i can do. *sigh* -.- anyway, for the first time ever (i think) i passed chemistry and biology which i kind of sucks at it. it's a good thing that i dont have any failed subjects so far. i'm not sure about addmaths.

anyway, today i didn't go to pn jega's class bcause the pain on my leg came back and i cant walk. so, i went to tesco and buy some stuff that i need and i got busted. my friends were like, "u said your leg's hurt but then u went to tesco and not pn jega's class?" well yeah. i need stuff for myself so i have to ignore the pain and walk anyway. sorry bout that guys. oh i met one of pn jega's student at tesco. i dont know her name but she talked to me as if she knows me well. she was like, "hi raja." and i was like, "oh hi." but in my mind, i was thinking WHO THE HELL IS SHE?! o.O i was pretending as if i knew her. i've seen her several times in school but we never talk and i didn't even know her name. so tomorrow's amalina's bday party. idk what to wear and i'll get her a present after her bday because i cant go anywhere and tesco doesnt have anything that suit her taste. -.- well, i'll give her later.

hez post on my wall saying that she's annoyed with my default picture bcause it's a picture of chocolates that syakira and i bought at alamanda like months ago. most of it were mine. :D and hez was annoyed that mine was black forest and hers is hazel nuts. hahahaha. xD i might get her a black forest soon. (:

wow, all this while i was thinking what to post and walla! there u go. i've got tons of short stories to tell. that's cool. might think of something later.

No comments:

Post a Comment