Sunday, November 21, 2010

end of so-called-single-life-story.

so ok. all this while, i've been single and available but i admit that it's kind of boring. -.- but now, i've someone that'll cherish my day. on November 20th 2010, i accepted him as my boyfie. well, at first i don't expect him to have feelings towards me because i treat him like a good friend and we were going well as friends. i knew him since we were 8. (: u guess right. he's my classmate and a smartass from primary school. i didn't realize at all that he's been watching me all this while. i mean, in primary school of course. i always notice if someone's watching me but i didn't notice him. he said that he looked at me when i was doing something like talking to a friend or something. he said that he's afraid to confessed to me because he's afraid by the fact that i'll reject him and i once asked him if i'm that 'charming' when we were 12 because i'm like having loads of admirer and it freaks me out. i'm not like trying to brag or something but it's true. it's totally freaks me out. i received love letters from a junior who is TWO YEARS younger than me. i repeat, LOVE LETTERS. 2 guys from next class have feelings towards me, a guy who i hate so much when we were 12 have the same feelings too and now this. ok, i really don't want to hear any confessions from guys from primary school anymore. i hope he'll be the last one. (:

this guy wasn't that hot but i dont give a shit about that, his voice is hot, his laughter is cute, he's nice, caring, he's totally in love with me, he cherish every single day of my life, he knows how to be romantic and he's totally different from others. too much to describe about this guy. we'll be talking like more than 5 hours each day. we'll be calling each other at night like 11 pm and talking till 2 - 3 am. crazy wasn't it? xD yeah i admit, it is crazy but hey, it's so damn hard to resist listening to the sweet voice of his. his way is so unpredictable. really. he made me say stuff which i find hard to say before easily and that's what i like about him. i regret for not following my mom went back to penang the other day because he bought me something. well, that's according to him. idk if it's true or not but i guess it's true. that is so sweet of him. his sisters like me. (: and he was like, wondering what kind of magic did i used because all this while, his sisters dislike his ex-es very much. i totally don't expect that to happened because i only talked to them like a friend. i'm not like trying to get them to like me. no. i wasn't thinking it that way but yeah, i'm happy that his sisters accept me. :D he said that he's going for marine engineering. that'll take like 8 years of studying. he said he'll be waiting for me. wait, it's the other way round wasn't it? :o well, hell yeah! i WILL be waiting for him. i do hope it comes true. anyway, i told meera about this guy and she was like, ok jom exchange boyfie. BHAHAHAHAHA!!! jangan nak kelakar sangat ahh meera. obviously i said i don't want to. (: idk if he'll read this or not but i hope he will.

woaaaaaahhhhhhhh... i just realize that i've been saying too much, toooooooo much about this awesome guy. ^^ i'm so not going to tell his name because i want to keep it to myself. xP his name is unique. really. ok i change my mind. i'm telling his name. his name is Shaikh Uqhaili Ash-Qhalani.

No comments:

Post a Comment