Thursday, April 15, 2010

sengal punye bdk jalan 3....

i was at Jalan 3's primary school. picking up my brothers. my aunt asked my mum to picked up her children. so, we picked up tini and dayah's school end at 1.10 pm. so, tegur her and walk with her. then, temankan dayah beli air. me and tini tunggu dayah. ade la one group of guys, form 3 kat situ. after that, i heard this one guy talked softly kat dayah. he said, "wei, adik kau ke?" dayah looks at me and she almost laugh. i was like tercengang and my face was like, "wtf?! adik?!" well, this is what i said to them.

guy 1 : wei, adik kau ke?
dayah : ahhhh... a'ah adik. *laugh*
me : adik?!
dayah : a'ah adik... *still laughing*
guy 1 : oooooo...
me : adik?! SE.PU.PU! form 4!
guy 1 : huh?! form 4?
me : *tengah bengang*
dayah : *still laughing*
guy 2 : form 4... eh, kenal sye tak? nak kenal bole?
me : *tak pandang and just ignore them*

those stupid people. i know la i'm small and short and everything yg seangkatan dgnnye. terase dou... then, dayah told me that they asked that bcause of my nametag. it's green and green is for form 1 or 2 in their school. i wonder if they're blink or what for not noticing my school badge. -___- dah la. nak gi mkn... LAPAQQQQQQ! :D chao.




Pathetic.life.of.Raja.Nurul.Izzati.2010

No comments:

Post a Comment