Saturday, April 24, 2010

are we?

last night umi mengamok and asked for divorce from my dad.
umi asked abah to sign some papers. i wasn't there to hear the details. i was afraid to go inside the house. i was at the outside and play games to cheer me up, to avoid myself from crying.
abah refuse to sign the paper and my sister was crying hard. i asked her what paper it is and she said it's surat penceraian.
almost cry but try to tahan. went outside and continue play the game.
then, mama called and asked me to tell everything to her. mak lang was here. talking with abah and umi at the kitchen. she's trying to calm things down.
i cried when mama asked me to tell the details. i don't know how things going on in the house. it's a good thing that my dad refuse to sign. she decided to go back to penang last night but terpaksa tangguh bcause of the paper and bcause mak lang came.
mama came not long after that. i was at mak lang's house. talking with kak long. then, mama called me and kakak. umi told them that she doesn't feel our love towards her anymore. she said our love to her is disappearing and we love abah more.
things are ok now and my parents are not divorcing and umi didn't go back to penang.
but the pressure in umi's heart and soul are not fading. it's still there and still pushing her to the limit. she's pretending in front of people. she's pretending that she's ok and everything's back to normal but in reality, it's not. it's not when she's at home. is it true that we don't love her anymore? is it true?
tbh, things won't happened this way if my stupid mouth didn't make that stupid request. if only i ignored the mak cik and didn't asked my sis to do something without umi at home, umi will still be ok as usual. mama and mak lang won't be coming to our house to settle things up. and i won't be scared right now. i regret everything. EVERYTHING.




Pathetic.life.of.Raja.Nurul.Izzati.2010

No comments:

Post a Comment