Saturday, February 20, 2010

stupid cellphone.

Listening to: ZE:A - Mazeltov

stupid cellphone! i set the alarm at 12.00 midnight sharp but it didn't rang! Aiden said she wanted to watched Herbie. so, i let her watched it and chat with me after that. it's 11.30 pm when i set the alarm. i didn't intend to sleep early last night but i have to bcause my eyes were so hurt bcause i cried to much. i woke up at 5 something in the morning. doesn't know the reason why. so, i looked at my cellphone and it was switched off. then only i realized that my stupid cellphone was out of battery! i set another alarm at 5.45 am and it shows the alarm but there's no sounds came out. i think that's what happened earlier. it can't produce sound bcause there's not much battery. :P

so, i'm sorry again aiden. for unable to chat with u last night. i was so damn sleepy and my eyes hurt and my alarm x bunyi. mianhae. gomen ne. (:

saranghae aiden. :D




Down.Memory.Lane.with.Raja.2010






No comments:

Post a Comment