Thursday, February 18, 2010

pathetic life.

Listening to: Celine Dion - Eyes on Me

shit! this is stupid. really. this is the very first time i cried bcause of a guy. i'm pathetic wasn't i? i made my own conclusion, "i'm not suit for a happy ending story." finally, i've managed to delete him completely from my life. but he keeps on lingering in my mind. i can't take him out of my mind. it's killing me and it's all thanks to a guy name Zack. after this, i won't be in touch with him anymore. it makes my heart in pain everytime i think about it. can't someone stop this pain? it hurt so much. i can't heal the wound in my heart. now i know how it feels when someone broke your heart just like how i did to the others. ): so, this is the end of my so-called-pathetic-life.

-raja-

No comments:

Post a Comment