Monday, August 16, 2010

RAYA!!!!!

YEAYYYYY!!!!! my mom had decided that we're going back to Penang for this year's raya. she had confirmed with my sister about the cancellation of her bus ticket. but the sad thing is, she could cancel the ticket but she won't be getting her money back. D: my mom said that we'll be going back to penang on 29th or 30th of ramadhan. on the way back, we'll be picking up my sister in kedah. :D
then, on the 1st and 2nd of syawal, we'll go to perak (my mom's hometown). on the 3rd or 4th syawal, we'll be coming back to bangi. just to avoid mama from exploding bcause we will not be there on the 1st of syawal. i haven't brag about this thing on facebook. not yet. hikhikhik. i will post it up on fb when it is ALMOST raya. i'm happy about it. not just happy, but also EXCITED!!! can't wait for raya to arrive. talking about raya, i'll be having exams by next week and i HAVEN'T prepare yet! gosh... i'll be a dead meat after this if my grade are still unchanged. =_= well, gtg now. need to finish up darren shan's final book so that i could focus on my study. *sigh*




pathetic.life.of.raja.nurul.izzati.2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment