Tuesday, June 22, 2010

she's gone.

i was in my house. watching MTV which was showing JKpop at that time when along called. she asked me to come out. i went out and she showed me putih. bleeding all over her body right in front of my house! one of her eyes pop out and it was really scary and sad. along told me that she was about to reverse her car to pick syahirah when she was putih jumping around before she died. she said that she saw a black car hit putih but doesn't know whose car it is. i cried right after i saw her. i quickly called my mum and she was shocked when she heard that. she cried on the phone. i could hear her voice shaking. she said she'll come home as soon as possible. then, i called my sis. she just finished her evening class. i told her the news and she also cried. luckily she was in her room at that time and she burst into tears. right after umi arrived, she went to the front door and take off her scarf and asked my dad to dig a grave. she went outside and calm herself. i had already wrapped putih in a cloth and place her at the backyard, waiting for my dad to dig a grave. we love putih very much. she's really sweet to us and she always reply us when we called her. we love her the most.





R.I.P Putih

No comments:

Post a Comment