Monday, June 21, 2010

kawaii presento... arigatou gozaimasu.

my birthday this year is AWESOME! i got SUPER COOL presents. just feeling a bit touching because can't do party with my friends in penang like how we did last year. anyway, i got various presents which i find quite amusing me. :D

1. perfume - my mum (the same perfume that she's using)
2. kuroshitsuju key chain - my sis (it's a pair! woot woot! it's ciel phantomhive and sebastian michaelis)
3. necklace - farah diba (nice one babe. i wear it ever since i got it. i have a bit of difficulty in reading your letter because i haven't read hangul for quite some time.)
4. pwetty purse - teera azhar (it's a nice one. i'll use it)
5. hanging out a day after my birthday - syakira (thank dude. can't go out with her on my birthday because i was with my family. went to batu caves.)
6. SUPER CUTE giraffe - amalina isyqie (it's SUPER CUTE darling. hug it when i slept this evening. and going to do it for whole night because i freakin' LOVE it~)


No comments:

Post a Comment