Tuesday, March 16, 2010

R.I.P Merlin.

Listening to: DBSK - Holding back the tears

he's gone...
forever and ever...
the noise made by him when he wakes up won't be heard anymore...
the way he climbs on people when he wanted to sleep won't be seen anymore...
the feel when he sleeps with me won't be there anymore...
his eyes won't open anymore...
shut for eternity...
he won't be there when i wake up in the morning...
he won't be there sitting at the door...
he won't be there when i eat to ask for some...
he won't be there making some noise...
he won't be sleeping on my lap...
he won't be there to share the same pillow with me...
he's not there...
he's dead...
his body froze...
i didn't get a chance to say goodbye...
i didn't get a chance to sleep with him last night before he go...
it's already too late to take him to the veterinary...
if only i bring him to the vet earlier...
he probably still alive right now...
farewell my beloved one...
rest in peace...
Merlin my cat...
i will always love you...
and you'll always be my favourite cat...






i.love.you.merlin.rest.in.peace.<3





No comments:

Post a Comment