Wednesday, March 3, 2010

the day i lost u guys.

i can't feel your presence anymore.
you guys were like dead to me.
it's been 3 months i've been here.
for the first 2 month, i got your text, i received your calls, i chat with you guys and i even showed pics of my classmates.
i don't know why but i feel like you guys are not exist in my life right now.
u guys betrayed me. doing stuff secretly behind my back.
tau la aq da x de kat penang. so, korg x leh nak cerita sume kat aq. tapi xkan yg online pun x leh nak cite.
it's not like i'll totally ignore u if u call or text me or chat with me...
duhh... obviously i will layan no matter how busy i am bcause i love u guys.
sorry to say la, things have change. aq x rasa aq rindu kat korg walau sikit pun.
i don't think i wanna see u guys if i go back to penang.
aq try my best to tell everything about my life here and u guys didn't give a shit to tell me about what the hell is going on with your life!
i don't know why i'm so stupid for putting an effort to go to my classmate's profile and rompak their pics just to show who and who is my classmates and tell u guys about who minat korea and who minat this, minat that.
aq spend mse dpan lappy update blog to tell u guys ape yg jdi kat sni smpai kan aq kne stay up siapkan homework, korg bole x update blog walaupun ade blog. bek x yah buat blog camtu. buang je. x yah buat semak otak, kena update benda jadah tu.

u know what, i even put an effort to print pics korg and paste kat file aq. aq even promote korg. sume tnye sape korg and i tell every single thing about how amazing u guys are.

DAMN.I'M.SUCH.AN.IDIOT.

da la wei, aq da penat da pikir. ari2 pikir ape la yg jdi kat 'besties' aq kat penang. ari2 ckp kat klasmates aq yg aq rndu 'besties' aq. ari2 ckp kat dorg yg aq nk blk penang. ari2 ckp aq nk pegi sports day SGGS just to support my 'besties'. ari2 aq cite kat dorg psal how amazing my 'besties' are. but i don't think they did the same to. org yg x rapat ngan aq and bkn my besties plak yg terlebih rndu kat aq. yg rajin tnye psal aq. now i know, who is my real BFF. aiden spend time chat dgn aq. cite everything yg jdi kat life dye even thought x related dgn skola. she even update blog dye. (: so, aq tau jgk walaupun sikit. korg? aq x tau langsung.

R.I.P to:-

NURUL LAWATIEF
NUR SYAHIRAH BINTI SHAHROEL NIZAM
NORIZWANI

FARIS AMIRA

may god bless u guys. u guys are such a wonderful memories to me.






Pathetic.life.of.Raja.Nurul.Izzati.2010





No comments:

Post a Comment