Friday, September 18, 2009

HOUSE CHORES and HOLIDAY and SELAMAT ARI RAYA!!!!!! (:

i'm gonna keep on writing Selamat Ari Raya to whoever celebrate it. :D
then, i'll tell how my Raya is. maybe i'll upload some of my Raya pictures. hehe... :D
anyway, i forgot to mentioned that after school yesterday, me and my sis going home by bus.
ask my mum whether we can balik sendiri and she said ske aty. so, my sis kinda excited la.
coz every time she asked my mum to go home by bus, my mum slalu tnye mcm2 and she's already set her mind to whenever my sis nk balik sendiri, msty dye nk melencong pi memne or pi beli cd.
but, if i asked, she won't ask to much questions. :D
then, melepak for a while kat prangin.
tgk buku at popular. fulamak!!!! bnyk siot bku best2. nak beli tpi every time bkak dompet, kuar la rama2... =_= phm x? x phm? halamak... ape da... sastera pun x taw ka?! ceh...
mksd dye, poket kering la... x dak duit. x dpt gaji pun bln posa nieyh... ):
then, my sis went to buy some cds.
oh, i bought necklace for syaira. the same necklace like me. XD
but, i brought something else. i bought a necklace. it's a blue apple. ^^
nice. tunjuk kat syaira but she's more interested with the red stone.
so, i'm taking the blue apple.
shit!!!! terlupa nk beli kat yg laen2. gomen ne minna.... sori sesgt.
but, aq akn belikn after raya kay... (:
i'll choose something nice for u guys.
after that, went home and tros update my blog.
tired nk mati. =_= but i have to update since i promised to someone.
well, i promised faris to update before 5 tpi x sempat... T_T
faris mianhae...
tidoq lmbt!!!! nk dkat pkoi 1 bru tidoq!!!!
cian my sis tggu aq kuar dri bilik.
o.O APE NIEYH??!!!! nieyh cite smlm.. bwat pe nk kepoh pi gtaw?? hare la...
kay kay... berlaku msalah teknikal. sorry to everyone who is reading this blog. :D
since today start cuti, my mum suruh we all do house chores. alamak. penat dou...
mcm nk mati je. then, went to tesco and buy stuff for kuih raya. (:
went home and continue doing house chores. pkoi 11 lbh bru hbs.
we started at 6 o'clock. sucks isn't?
so, i'm done and take bath. pkoi 11 bru ada akai nk pi mndy. before that x de plak nk mndy. hampeh. XP
after that, continue with house chores. kemas sana, kemas sini, kemas situ. bersihkan sna, bersihkan situ, bersihkan sini. =_= habok sna, habok sni, habok situ, PMR??? habok pon x dak.
ckp je pndai. haha. :P
pastu, bkak fon, iqbal called at 8.35 tpi x de respon. ye la. mne nk ade. org off fon. nk buang habok. :D
called him back. said he's at kubur. he will called later.
not long after that, he text me.
x reply coz x dak kdt. da berminggu kot x topup.
last night hbs kdt sms ngan faiz ilham. =_=
an annoying brat who i don't know very well.
he said he's going to topup for me if my kdt hbs coz dye nk msg sesgt ngan aq. =_=
anyway, after i didn't reply his msg, he called.
he asked what i'm doing right now and i said i was resting. tired from doing house chores.
then, told him that i don't have kdt to reply.
every time i have kdt, he doesn't and every time he has it, i don't.
then, he told me that he's just back from kubur.
asked him what he's doing there and he said his grandpa just passed away.
i'm sorry for him. he said he was kinda sad since he's quite close to his grandpa.
well, i doesn't know how it feels loosing the person who is close to u.
so far, everyone who's close to me is still alive and they're always there for me. (:
love u guys. <3
i can't read your heart. so, i can't read what your heart says and i can't read your heart content.
but i can only say, i'mm sorry if i've done anything wrong.
and don't forget duit raya... =_=
syaira, better remember my upah.

No comments:

Post a Comment