Monday, June 18, 2012

undefined haha


hai amir ariff, do you know how much i miss you? and do you realize how we are somehow connected? everytime i miss you, i will immediately text you even though i know that you would not read the text and after a few minutes, you will somehow get the message and you will call me. but unfortunately, i would not pick up the call because i would only realize that i have a missed call(s) from you after 3 - 10 minutes. how sad wasn't it? plus, you always called me when i'm in a class or lectures. i will pick up the call if i am capable to do so. but anyway, i thank you for calling me and it shows how much you care and miss me (: i love you sayang. i love you so much.

you know, i found an interesting quote that says,

"If you find someone willing to go through hell just to keep your relationship alive, NEVER take their love for granted".

when i read this, it reminds me of you. i realized how much you've done to keep our relationship going. how much you want me to stay with you. how much you love me. how badly hurt you are if i ever leave you. i'm sorry for everything sayang. i'm sorry for my wrongdoings. thank you for willing to stay with me forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment