Thursday, January 20, 2011

i do wish u read this.

we've been together for 2 months now. today is the day. it's already 1.10 am and i havent gone to bed yet. i'm still waiting for his call or text at least but i didnt get any so far. so, i was a bit disappointed. i reached home at 5.00 pm. i turn on my cell phone and i checked if i received any text from him but no, i didnt get any. he barely text me nowadays. it'll always be me who call him at night but still, idk where went wrong that he's like asking me to stop calling him right after his class. i called him after 10.30 pm. he finished his class at 10. so, at what time should i call? if i call by 11.00 pm, you'll be asleep by then syg. hari ni genap 2 bulan tpi u tak call or text pun smlm. the whole day. usually you'll be texting me right after u reach home from school. but now, there's nothing from u. i was wondering if you're tired of me, bored with me. yes i know i'm not matured. but that's my nature. i taktau nak jadi matang mcm mne lagi. i locked myself in my room every since this evening. my cellphone stay by my side. i only get out of my room when necessary. i igt u akan call mlm ni. i wait for your call. i do and i still do. if u didnt call me by today, seriously, i dah tak larat dah. dah malas dah nak layan. asyik i je yg give up. tbh, i tak suka u yg skrg. i prefer u yg dulu. the sweet and nice and caring uqhaili. uqhaili that i love. yg rajin text i, ckp sweet stuff, ckp i love you, panggil i syg. i nak uqhaili yg i kenal. i really really do hope that u read this post. i really do. this is just part of it. i'll keep the bigger part to myself. i prefer it that way. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment