Monday, July 19, 2010

i miss them. D:

even though i always said that how much i hate them, how much they pissed me off and stuff, i always miss them whenever i look back at the pictures of me with them and the memories appear like movie in a slow motion.

i just had a chat with farah on chatbox. she told me to watch a video on her profile and before she left she said, "miss ya u know?". i miss her too. i told her that it had been a while since i last called her and talked to her. she said it's ok. she understand my condition. she even told me that everyone is doing fine. i told her that i'm not fine. i'm tired. i envy them. they dont have to do much hw like we are. ): so, she asked me to have lots of rest and watch the video.

a few days ago i had a chat with didy. she'll wear the red skirt that she dream of. tch...
anyway, just wanna tell all my buddies, when say all, i mean ALL of them that i miss u people. =3
byeee~~

No comments:

Post a Comment