Sunday, December 9, 2012

haircut

today, i had my haircut. it was done by my opposite room neighbor. i went on skype dengan my inche engineer and the first time he saw my hair, he laughed very hard. and then he said i looked very cute and he love it. happy betul bila dia cakap camtu. malu dah ni.


he secretly snapped some of my picture. he said he'll look at it whenever he misses me :3 this is the first time ever i did this kind of haircut. i look kind of weird actually. so, anyway, thank you very much to my inche engineer tersayang for puji me okay? amir sorang je yang rasa camtu haha xP btw, tadi masa lin. my friend datang bilik dia cakap ada amoi cina sesat -.- rasanya tak nampak macam cina pun. apa-apa pun, i'm going for now nak buat kerja. mati esok dengan lecturer kalau tak siap. okay then. bye-bye peeps.

p/s: study elok-elok kay amir. goodluck for your last paper. love you :D

No comments:

Post a Comment